IGNORED

You'll love this one.

Nemo

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GUILTY OF LOOKING AT OTHERS YOUR OWN AGE AND THINKING; SURELY I CAN'T LOOK THAT OLD?

My name is Alice, and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with my new Dentist. Looking around the room, I noticed his DDS Diploma on the wall. It bore his full name. Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name that had been in my high school class some 47 odd years ago. I wondered, could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then?

However, upon seeing him, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man, with deeply lined face, was too old to have been my classmate.

After he had examined my teeth, I asked him is he had attended Morgan Park High School.

"Yes. Yes I did. I am a Mustang!" he gleamed with pride.

"Well, what year did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1968. Why is it that you ask?"

"Oh my, you were in my class!", I exclaimed. He looked at me closely.

Then, that Ugly, Old, Bald, Wrinkled-faced, Fat-assed, Gray-haired, Decrepit, S-O-B said;

"Wow, what class did you Teach????

Shoulda said, Human Relations and if I remember correctly - you skipped class the whole month that your class mates learned about getting along with people, hope you learned more in Dental School!! :witch_brew::stickpoke::crackup::backinmyday: