IGNORED

Butler Seat Mod - Wow

AKRefugee

Got the Butler Seat Mod done a few weeks back but just now got a chance to get out for a good ride on it.

If you have not gotten this done yet I would highly recommended that you consider getting it done. It is a difference of night and day.

Rick trims the front of the seat so that you are no longer getting that pressure point on the inside of your thighs. Also the way he reshapes

the butt area gives you a felling of greater support on the lower back. He does a superb of reshaping the seating to provide the best support

and the removal of pressure points where you never even realized they existed.

Lets talk about the padding? The difference between what was in there and what he puts in is a dramatic difference. A mere whisper of padding compared

3 inches of memory foam speaks for itself. A padding that conforms to you rather than you trying to find the "comfortable spot".

Turn around time was quick and his response time on emails was lightning fast. Think it was about 10 days from my porch back to my porch.

One note on the shipping. Don't bother with trying to cut a 16" box down to 15". UPS will charge you for the 16" box anyway.

Oh, and don't forget your pillion seat. I got in a ton of trouble with the wife on this one. I had her seat done at the same time as mine.

She liked it so much that she actually got mad at me for not getting it done sooner for her. Her exact words were . . . we lets just say that

catering to her comfort is something I will not put off again . . . ever. She absolutely loves it and thinks it is the best thing I ever did to the bike.

The Butler Seat Mod (for BOTH seats) is something I would recommend to anyone with no reservations.