IGNORED

Our New Motorcycle

naturbar

I own a 1977 MGB Roadster and also hang out with a bunch of British car enthusiast - over the winter we (call ourselves the BNO i.e. boys night out group) began our build of an old British Morgan Three Wheeler. We started with a donated Triumph Spitfire (we used the front end and part of the chassis), a purchased 1978 Honda GL500 Silverwing and a bunch of scrap steel laying around the shop and began our project around Sept. 2014. We finished up around three weeks ago. I documented the majority of the build and will provide a link below for anyone who care to look at. Also one of our local TV station came out to the shop and did a mini documentary video piece several weeks ago and they aired it yesterday. I will also provide the link below to the video, hope you all enjoy.

http://s367.photobucket.com/user/naturbar/library/3 Wheel Project?sort=6&page=1

http://myfox8.com/2015/05/04/randolph-county-man-builds-replica-antique-morgan-car/

OH MY GOSH!! THAT IS AWESOME NATTY!! When I grow up I hope I am blessed by the god's of talent with the extremes that you and "Buzz" (hope I caught that correctly) were blessed with me friend - THAT Morghonda that you created is a GORGEOUS piece of work Natty - UNREAL!! Loved the pics and both video's - THANK YOU for sharing this awesome story.. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What blast a guy could have with a Morghonda - personally Natty,, I would have NO problem spending LOTS of time at the beach with that sweetheart!!! NICE:thumbsup:

Thanks to all for the kind words. It is as much fun to build and figure out things as it is to ride in it !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Puc:

"OH MY GOSH!! THAT IS AWESOME NATTY!! When I grow up I hope I am blessed by the god's of talent with the extremes that you and "Buzz" (hope I caught that correctly....almost Puc I'm the passenger) were blessed with me friend - THAT Morghonda that you created is a GORGEOUS piece of work Natty - UNREAL!! Loved the"

I wish I were the brains behind these creations but my friend Jim (who was diving) is actually the creative genius mostly responsible for all that goes on at the Proper Shop. As a collective effort these projects come to fruition. We're currently in process of building a 1952 MGTD pickup truck (MG never did a TD truck). We're using a fiberglass body and MGB running works on this build. We recently did the same car and it turned out really nice (I'll post a pic). I'm documenting the truck build and will occasionally post our progress (if anyone is interested).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARRINGT:

I saw the episode of that Morgan, it is awesome.....they are expensive though as one could spend $50-$70K on one - that why when did ours on the cheap.

004.jpg

my saved pics 086.jpg

Edited by naturbar

I bought a 2015 version of Websters Collegiate Dictionary and looked up Master Mechanic, should have known there was a picture of Naturbar and his Morghonda !

Awesome ! and in 7 months, it would take GM, Chrysler and Ford engineers 2 years just to design that