IGNORED

Orlins Maintenance Day Head count

OrlinEngh

Stacy and I are going to try to make it over on Friday afternoon, but one of our friends is getting hitched on Saturday. We won't be staying the night but would like to get in a ride and meet some more people. I'll let you know when it gets closer.

I am still tentative.

Bike stopped on me going to work one morning so it sits in the garage waiting for me to work on it.

I may come anyway with out the bike and camp and see what trouble I can get into there.

Bubber

Got out and did the route for Saturdays ride and I think that everyone will enjoy the ride some great views and we are looking at around 70 miles. Looks like the weather is going to be good. So come on over and eat some good food get in some nice riding work on the bike and set and visit.

Will there be any members going to this event from the Eau Claire/Menomonie area on Friday morning? I plan to leave around 8:00 a.m. if everything works out. I will probably head to Black River Falls and then turn south. Let me know if there is anyone to ride along.

You could message IH Truck Guy aka Dan and see when they are coming down they are in your area, A1 Bummer aka Bill is bringing his Skewlie and trailering his bike he is in your area to not sure what time he is head down on Friday.

Hey Orlin,made it home...

Getting a few things done today and we will ride down with Karaboo friday morning......

Should be there by noon...

And news flash,we got a new bigger tent so we won't have any problems getting the air mattress to fit this year...LMAO

Late last night after I was finishing up a few things I took it for a test spin and smelt gas. Darn float musta been stuck, fuel was pouring out the vent tube. Got back home, pulled the plastic, banged on the carb, no more leaking. This morning, same thing. Dang it all. Plastic back off, bang on carb, this time I drained the carb 3 times and let it fill back up, whacking on it at all times. I also poured in a 1/2 can of Seafoam. Got to work without a leak, so I'm running around without the side plastic and a rubber mallot tucked in my seat backrest for on-the-fly repairs. Doing a rough guess using the odometer & gas gauge, I think I lost almost 3/4 of a gallon of gas. Thing is, I had the carbs out earlier this month, they were clean. Had to tighten the screw that held in one of the brass sleeves, dang thing was loose and causing poor gas mileage and rough running.

So Jeff, are you going or still recovering? I want to be rolling before 6pm, if you are going want to meet up?

-Andrew

Edited by icebrrg3rd

I am out.

Sorry for the late bail, Orlin.

I had planned to head up there this afternoon, but Mother Nature forced a delay. As I am finishing packing up, intending to leave in the bright and early AM Saturday, my Mother called...

There are some health issues with her that ordinarily my brother, who lives next door to her, would address, but he is out riding on the East Coast so I am the fall back guy.

I have to stay at home this weekend and tend to her.

I should have left when I had the chance, rain be damned.

Maybe next year?

:fingers-crossed-emo