IGNORED

Rain Glove COVER

eagleeye

does anyone have a recommendation for a rain glove cover that actually is rain PROOF?

This one is on ebay:

[h=1]Motorcycle Rain Overgloves Water proof Gloves Mitt Covers Fits Most sizes Pair[/h]for 9.99

and then there is one:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: centervertical-align][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[h=1]Fly Racing Rain Glove Covers - Large[/h]

for 22.45

I just wear my blaze orange Gortex hunting gloves in the rain, they keep me dry.

In fact all of my "rain gear" is my blaze orange Gortex hunting stuff. 35° and raining for a 10 hour ride is warm and dry.

The Orange also helps visibility in bad weather.

does anyone have a recommendation for a rain glove cover that actually is rain PROOF?

This one is on ebay:

Motorcycle Rain Overgloves Water proof Gloves Mitt Covers Fits Most sizes Pair

for 9.99

and then there is one:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Fly Racing Rain Glove Covers - Large

for 22.45

Rural King has these hunting/shooting gloves that are waterproof and easy to wear. Mine are camouflage which isn't my first choice but then again, its 100% waterproof so.... I also have a pair of seal skinz that fit over or under the normal gloves depending on what size you get. No issues there as well.

Thanks for your reply's. I called Fly Racing out in Idaho and spoke with the guy who handles customer service type things and said that he had not gotten any bad feedback or returns on these, and they had sold plenty of them, so I ordered a pair.

I'll find out soon enough if they are what I was looking for.

I just use nitril gloves over my leathers, warm and dry. Grip is good and if I need another,, no problem,,, they're only 6 or 8 bucks for a box of 100,,, so I can share them as well. Just make sure you them big enough.