IGNORED

2001 SUZUKI INTRUDER LC 1500cc

Huggy

I am seriously thinking about it!!! I have the cash!! I'll give the guy call to see if he still has it. Then I'll go have a look at it. he's only an hour away. And the picture is of the actual bike for sale. And he says that's certified!!

i had one that i bought new. very powerful, alot of vibration at higher rpms, very good seating position, i think the five speed helped the vibration at highway speeds. mine was a four speed. the five speed had thinner gears so they would fit in the same case. the transmission was weaker. great fun bike. they also have automatic valve adjusters. very easy to maintain. mine would almost lift the front wheel rolling on the throttle. very cool looking bike. they are air and oilcooled, meaning the oil is injected on the bottom of the pistons and circulated through a large oil cooler.

I had a 1998 the first year they came out, put 40,000 miles or more. In 2002 they came out with a dual piston rear brake and it made a great difference in stopping, I had the old single brake on it and it welded itself shut on a ride to Panama City Fla. that was enough for me. The 2002 was as they say plug and play to put on, had it on in less then 30 minutes, Heavy bike and two up most of the time wore those single pads even the high heat and metal every 5,000 miles. But as others said they are built proof, and oh yea you have to remove the tank to change plugs and no reserve on a good day on the highway 120 miles top two up. Would buy it for that price if I had the chance and wanted a LIGHTER bike. Take care Jim