IGNORED

My 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 Venture is almost road worthy!

shuttlebug

PUTTING AROUND THE YARD.jpgFIRST RIDE IN THE YARD.jpgI rode my Venture for the first time since the wreck 5 months ago! I don't know what year it is anymore, since there are more replacement used parts than old ones. Now comes the fun part- making it all legal... I have the titles to both frame and engine, so it probably wont be a problem, just another adventure :) I'm trying to make it to Venture West on a Venture, and it looks like I just might make it :) Edited by shuttlebug
Pictures

I LIKE. your motorcycle boots as seen in bottom pic.......

Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

Well.. I had just finished fixing a water leak and wanted to see if the drive train still worked- slowly putting around in my yard- and it is So Cal, sandals are appropriate Motorcycle Mechanic wear! ;) Out of my gate though I wear what you see in the top picture, but with a full face helmet. I had taken a quick trip up the road to check the tranny and higher speed performance, then came back and gave the grandkid a SLOW ride in the yard. It was nice to be back aboard again!

The pictures are actually two days apart, I put the trunk and the lowers on for the top picture. I'm running out of parts to put on :D

See you at Venture West?