IGNORED

This is the.......

Venturous Randy

Since this weekend will be the first weekend of spring, I think some SNOW would be appropriate.......

...... Just for remembrance........:duck::snow2:

I dont know this for a fact Fool but I have a hunch that FlyinFool and his Wisconsin White Wash Machine do not actually need any assistance in being remembered. I just have a gut feeling that anyone in North America who's home is east of the west side of the Rocky Mountain's pretty much will remember the two of them.. :witch_brew:

I dont know this for a fact Fool but I have a hunch that FlyinFool and his Wisconsin White Wash Machine do not actually need any assistance in being remembered. I just have a gut feeling that anyone in North America who's home is east of the west side of the Rocky Mountain's pretty much will remember the two of them.. :witch_brew:

:rasberry: :moon: :rotf: :snow: :moon: :rotf: :dancefool: :snow2: :stirthepot: :thumbsup: :buttkick:

Since this weekend will be the first weekend of spring, I think some SNOW would be appropriate.......

...... Just for remembrance........:duck::snow2:

I do mean his with the most imaginable respect possible, but you have problems, strong mental ones I think.

Flyinfool just keep all that white stuff on your end. I saw the first official sign of spring today, actually two street sweepers cleaning up the roads. What a beautiful sight and I think it's telling me not long before all the dangerous stuff for us riders is off the road. I am actually getting ready to loan out my atv and snow plow to someone to use to level their lawn after having to dig it out to install a new line set for their pressure system from their house to an artesian well.