IGNORED

carb kit

The only carb kit I have seen is this one by Keyster, Part# K-1359YK, and listed here at SCI, http://www.siriusconinc.com/search_result.php?search=search&make=2&model=Venture&part=1&partno=&x=30&y=8. I havent used it or heard of anyone that has and it doesnt include a lot of the things you might need to replace. ie diaphragms for one. This might be a good start and you will need 4 kits of course.

Hope this helps.

Rick F.

I had problems with my carbs on my 2000 RSV last fall. Bowls were overfilling with fuel and puking out the vents. I replaced the needles and seats, the problem was actually with the seats as there is an o-ring on it that fuel was passing around. I also replaced the o-rings and washers on each of the fuel mixture screws as the O-rings were totally degraded. I paid around $150 at my local Yamaha dealer. These should be the only parts you should need unless your carbs are dirty, then you may consider replacing jets as well. I'll look around for my bill so I can provide you the accurate part #'s.

Oh, I also replaced the bowl gaskets on each of the carbs for that $150. If you have a Yamaha dealer that you like, they can easily and quickly get the parts for you or may even have them in stock.