IGNORED

Make it up as you go along

Brake Pad

began to cry, because in running into PBJman while wheelie-ing on a souped up VenMax, Chaharly totaled both of their bikes. But they got over it quickly, when the Russian bride (who had seen the whole thing from her shipping crate in the lobby) walked out of the post office and said to them: "Don't worry, because I have..."

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a brother who is a KGB Agent and is working undercover in the US. I am actually also a KGB Agent and the coupon you have for me to be your bride was just a easy method for getting into the country. As the Russian agent tucked her sawed off Klashnikov Machine gun in her purse and filled her back pack with perfume and hair color, PB and Cha looked at either and

a brother who is a KGB Agent and is working undercover in the US. I am actually also a KGB Agent and the coupon you have for me to be your bride was just a easy method for getting into the country. As the Russian agent tucked her sawed off Klashnikov Machine gun in her purse and filled her back pack with perfume and hair color, PB and Cha looked at either and

gave a confused shrug about how small the world must be for PBJman and Chaharly AND two KGB secret agents to be in the same place, at the same time. Suddenly the KGB agents activated their emergency escape lumbar mounted thruster packs (or jetpacks, for the layman) and.....

gave a confused shrug about how small the world must be for PBJman and Chaharly AND two KGB secret agents to be in the same place, at the same time. Suddenly the KGB agents activated their emergency escape lumbar mounted thruster packs (or jetpacks, for the layman) and.....

attempted to get away. Their efforts were short-lived, however, since they quickly released their grip on the thruster buttons, and fell to the ground with badly scorched buns, calves, and heels. (A thing I always wondered about regarding Rocket-Fueled Jet-Packs!) A quick search revealed that one of the foreign operatives, amazingly, had a note with the name of yet another Venturerider member! It simply read: "Your mark is...."

Edited by pbjman

immediately flew into a 500,000 volt electric transmission line leaving the whole town smelling like cooking bacon. PBJman and Chaharly felt frustrated (no more Russian bride) and hungry because they didn't get any banana nut ice cream or egg nog, leading them to....

immediately flew into a 500,000 volt electric transmission line leaving the whole town smelling like cooking bacon. PBJman and Chaharly felt frustrated (no more Russian bride) and hungry because they didn't get any banana nut ice cream or egg nog, leading them to....
BE WEAK & FRAIL LONLY & :parrots:

except for this time. It seems that this sparkling clean Tweeks now set out to wheelie past Brake Pad's Goldwing because she had heard that Brake Pad had said Tweeks looked like an elephant from the rear and Tweeks didnt take to kindly to being made fun of. The force of an unleashed Tweeks had startled the Gold Wing, which leaped into the bushes to hide. A passerby had noticed Brake Pad trying to coax his steed out of the bushes, had phoned the police officer and now he was looking for

A honda whisperer to help him..FIND TWEEKS TO GIVE A PULITZER PRIZE FOR SAVEING LIVES & :parrots:

Sent from my iPhone THE DIAMOND CUT GUY

"because like some others, I came into the middle of this ramble and inserted some stupid s**t that makes no sense.",,,,

Tweeks accepted the award for making no sense knowing that the "no sense award" should have been awarded to