IGNORED

put a hold on bike

rbig1

Nice! What year is it? I see nice accessories. Can I have your trunk rack, passing lights, and driver backrest, please! Oh, and the cool front fender trim! Are those some kind of side marker lights on trunk? Unless I'm mistaken, the CB antenna is not on the same side as mine, might want to make sure it is hooked up correctly. I think I read before that that can damage the radio?

It puzzles me. Seems every few months someone posta a pic of their scoot, and someone says the antennas are on wrong side. Makes me wonder if thats why I have not had success with the CB on a trip, so I just dont mess with it.

well the boy and I are going to pick it up tomorrow. Rented a trailer down there to haul it back. That way wont be beat on way down. Cant wait. Have to take pics down there as snow everywhere here. hope I can get in garage shoveled off all the snow behind it and used way to much salt. Will have all day to melt.

CONGRATS RBIG!! :thumbsup:

Hope you and your son have a safe, fun journey and that the new bike is EVERYTHING you are hoping for!! Glad your going after it now cause I heard rumors that FlyingFool's White Wash Machine blew a gasket and, even though it might take a week or two for the sunshine to burn off the last White Wash it squirted up there, we are gonna be riding very very soon!! :fingers-crossed-emo:big-grin-emoticon: