IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

so hope this fly's with the group. Here I am at a custard shop. If this is good then how about you your bike and three wooden crosses by the road. We have all seen them and I can get it in less than 10 miles from here

this is what I choose.now for the waiting of someone to get it.............If this is good then how about you your bike and three wooden crosses by the road

https://www.google.com/search?q=where+to+find+COFFINDAFFER%27S+CROSSES&biw=1366&bih=637&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=eauQVfflCouvggSLnoCYBQ&ved=0CDAQsAQ&dpr=1

hope this link works .this is what I was thinking about. the ones down the road from me are on the side of a church and metal but that would work to.

Edited by painterman67

Well it took us about 220 miles over 3 days just cruising around and we stumbled across this! Suitable for a forth of July post and a scavenger hunt item. That was a challenge but we're ready for the next item.

Can't see the pic.

Well it took us about 220 miles over 3 days just cruising around and we stumbled across this! Suitable for a forth of July post and a scavenger hunt item. That was a challenge but we're ready for the next item.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100407[/ATTACH][/Q

UOTE]

ok so since you got it whats the next target..........Im itching to ride tomorrow

Image file was too large when I first posted it so it gave me an error message. Problem solved now and image is on previous post.

is that how it works? First posted pic chooses next item?

yes it is so your choice as to what we are looking for now............like I said Im itching

Sorry guys, just was reading back a bit and realized the clown was already done. If someone wants to pick something else I'm ok with that.

if you want to change it I see no reason why not...other wise we keep looking......been out all day and so far google has let me down on where to find these in a decent ride, but hey Im on two wheels so its all good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, we need to get this going again so this should meet the last requirements.DSC03833.JPG

Since Turkey day will be upon us shortly. Lets make the next target a picture of you , your bike and a turkey. I don't care if its a real turkey ( not a friend that's a turkey), blowup yard decoration turkey, even a frozen turkey ( for our friends up north) will work.

Good hunting.....

• 3 months later...