IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

No one said it had to be a happy clown:) ya the pictures don't do him justice, very creepy, very creepy indead. If you have ever watched the TV show ghost hunters, there was a recent episode that they were here in Utah at the "fear factory". Well that is where u can find creepy clowns:) so what is the next target??? I'm ready.....

Sorry guys my membership expired and I couldn't get back on. I was trying to pay though Paypal but it wouldn't go through? I PM Freebird and he asked about my e-mail address and that's when I realized I had changed my service provider awhile ago but hadn't updated my Paypal account with the new e-mail address. :think: long story to say DOH!

How about. You your bike and an axe murder.....no wait, the last clown assignment got that one.

You your bike and a team mascot. Local house league, high school, college, pro team even armed forces mascot. At a game or event would be best.

This do'able or to hard? :080402gudl_prv:

Mascot not something likely to be found at the curb or standing still for long.

I guess it could be got, but I can't think of where to find one locally, all the sports teams have mascots that are so neutral to avoid hurting anyones feelings, that they are just "concepts" or bland ideas! Example: Bradley Braves, used to be Indian based, but that is out except for pro teams and Florida colleges, so they are now the "Brave", just a concept/feeling/idea....whatever. How do you make a costume for that? :starz:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Checking in. three weeks ago noticed an odd heart rhythm and went in for test. Two weeks ago had quad bypass surgery. Now recovering nicely, but off my bike for several months. Funny how things happen.

Someone get the mascot target!

Checking in. three weeks ago noticed an odd heart rhythm and went in for test. Two weeks ago had quad bypass surgery. Now recovering nicely, but off my bike for several months. Funny how things happen.

Someone get the mascot target!

Glad you are recovering well, will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

• 2 months later...
Mascot not something likely to be found at the curb or standing still for long.

I guess it could be got, but I can't think of where to find one locally, all the sports teams have mascots that are so neutral to avoid hurting anyones feelings, that they are just "concepts" or bland ideas! Example: Bradley Braves, used to be Indian based, but that is out except for pro teams and Florida colleges, so they are now the "Brave", just a concept/feeling/idea....whatever. How do you make a costume for that? :starz:

Not much going on with the Mascot

Maybe a change of target ?

• 5 weeks later...

Went for my Saturday run with VR. Passed two known "Pieces of art": One could be considered a sculpture, the other a statue.

Youse guys and gals decide if either of these makes the grade...

Well known restaurant...now closed. Amado, AZ.

Well known restaurant called Wisdom's...with two chickens in front. Serve Mexican food in Tumicacori, AZ.