IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

OK, how did you get the Ferris Wheel to lay down on it's side?!?!?!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

I know why there's no one on it.:think:

They all fell out!:rotf:

OK Dan we'll accept the photo!

Every one seems to have forgotten about the prize when some one wins.

I have not, Dan if you PM me with you address I'll send you the Venture patch.:thumbsup2:

Dynodon your right about never trying. I don't ride amusement rides when I got there and asked the guy at the carnival if they had a Ferris wheel and he says ya that over there. Times change and rides change, when is the last time you saw a rottary phone.

OH well it was a nice day great ride and had fun getting the pic.

Now on to the next challange............................Ron

Ok, how did you get the Ferris Wheel to lay down on it's side?!?!?!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

OK,I guess the problem was that I didn't ask the 10 year old.:doh::doh:.Well,I guess I won't be going on the show."Are you smarter then a 5th grader?".........

I'm sorry for any problems or sore necks this may have caused. :buttkick:

Say that ferris wheel dosnt lok lik eit can carry anyone theres no seats:confused24: Ill let it pass I went out this mornign with my camera glad i didnt go to the ferris wheel here instead went to the marina. Now wheres a wild cactus?

They take all the seats off for the winter.

OK,I guess the problem was that I didn't ask the 10 year old.:doh::doh:.Well,I guess I won't be going on the show."Are you smarter then a 5th grader?".........

I'm sorry for any problems or sore necks this may have caused. :buttkick:

I call foul! This Ferris Wheel has no gondolas on it so it's incapable of carrying a person!!!!

:)

I'll have ta look real hard for the wild cacti on the side of the road here in NH.

picture of me and sister at zoo, next mission should you accept it is you, your bike and a "wild" cactus. (not potted cacti.)

I will pass on this one. All I have to do is pull out of the garage!!

Good luck northerners.

JB

YAh Right, where do you think we will find a WILD catus ? I can even take one out of the pot and put it in the ground without showelling snow :rotf:

Brad

noun

–adjective 1.living in a state of nature; not tamed or domesticated: a wild animal; wild geese. 2.growing or produced without cultivation or the care of humans, as plants, flowers, fruit, or honey: wild cherries.

as defined by dictionary.com dont want it to be too easy and will have prize for winner. LED bulbs ?

:bobby: