IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Got the Ferris Wheel today at about 3pm..........................Ron

Next will be YOU,THE BIKE, and a

AMUSEMENT PARK SIGN

Have fun I did.............................................Ron

So where is the ferris wheel, that ride in the pics is not round.....................:2cents:

I ask one of the carnies at the park if they had a Ferris wheel the guy pointed to this and I got the picture.

After reading your post I went back and asked the guy at the park who runs the ride and he told me some people do call it a Ferris wheel but its real name is Zipper.

Now I am totally embarrassed on a world wide web site...................Ron

I ask one of the carnies at the park if they had a Ferris wheel the guy pointed to this and I got the picture.

After reading your post I went back and asked the guy at the park who runs the ride and he told me some people do call it a Ferris wheel but its real name is Zipper.

Now I am totally embarrassed on a world wide web site...................Ron

Ron there is nothing to be embarrassed about you are among friends. Now you have another reason to go out and ride some more.:080402gudl_prv:

Well, if nobody is going to get this then I'm off to Hershey Park tomorrow. The Ferris Wheel is right next to the road. My wife will enjoy her first ride of the season. You have 24 hours to beat me to it. If I win, I'll pick the snowman...

Well, wife and I got on the scoot for a ride up to Hershey. Didn't get too far. Flat tire. I've been meaning to order some Ride-On. Is this only available on line? Does Wally World carry it?

You's guys are killing us northeners! I agree with Brad.....what about a pic with the bikes still in the shed surrounded by snow! :( snowing again as I type! Dang.

All well...heading to Alberta tomorrow morning....maybe see some brown grass there!

This is a neat thread btw....great idea.

Ron, the only way to be embarrassed would be to have never tried. Great picture, good try, and added to the fun. In E. Peoria in my area, there is a Christmas display on a hill that looks like wreath, but is actually an old ferris wheel. Wouldn't have counted though, because it can't carry people anymore!

LOL, Ya, I think one of the rules is that you POST the photo! LOL.

Are you too busy enjoying the "priceless time" w/ your sweetie to upload it? haha.

When you're finished, get the photo uploaded!!!

All in good fun.

Joe

Working on the pic. It say's file to big.I have to figure out how to downsize the pics.:detective::detective:

Right click on the pic, if you have an option that says "resize picture", select that and select 640x480. It will give you a copy of that pic that has the file name and says "small" after that. This is the file you want to upload. If you don't have that option, go here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx , look along the right hand column till you find the "picture resizer" file. Download to ur 'puter, then that option will come up when you right click on the pic. Orrrrr, email me the pic at danob11@comcast.net and I'll do it for you and then send it back to ya.

:080402gudl_prv:

Dan

OOPS: file says "image resizer"

LOL, Ya, I think one of the rules is that you POST the photo! LOL.

Are you too busy enjoying the "priceless time" w/ your sweetie to upload it? haha.

When you're finished, get the photo uploaded!!!

All in good fun.

Joe

OK,we got the photo to upload and now we are taking the bike to dinner.:):)

PS....This ferris wheel does carry people,in the summer!!!!