IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

I wasn't complaining! Actually, I'm in PA and there is a lighthouse down by the mighty Susquehanna River not far from here. I like the lighthouse idea. I've always enjoyed taking photos of lighthouses. If I could get up to Maine in the next few days I would do it! Good job on the ball parks by the way. I was trying to think of something appropriate to NCAA basketball, tax returns and then it hit me....my favorite, no second favorite, make it third favorite thing in life is baseball. Had to go with that.

Get the lighthouse photo!!!!!Then suggest You your bike and a snowman so the bikes up north can play lol

Thanks Just have to roll the bike out of garage into the driveway. Snowbanks are even larger than the bike still.

BRad

If I didn't have a bum leg and bad cold I would have put up a pic yesterday of a 3 story "lighthouse" in front of a car dealership. Has a light, but they made them stop the rotating one!

I say accept the miniature, and let him set the next target!

I'd have to say :thumbsup2: on the lighthouse. It didnt' say "real lighthouse". I love the ingenuity! Let's not forget that the target should be something that most folks could get.. If you're a long way from the coast, your chances of getting to a lighthouse in a short amount of time are pretty slim.

Ok...Ok...Ok...

The first picture was for fun.

The second picture was an hour ago, at the Great South Bay off the South Shore of Long Island.

Next You, your bike and a ferris wheel that can carry people!

Winner get a Venture patch in the picture.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

glad you got a real one and settled the discussion....

now where did I see a ferris wheel, and can we get the bike to it!

There are some beautiful lighthouses out there... Animal and I actually went out a got a great picture after posting the target. We are waiting for someone to post a pic and win and then we will show off ours.

Here they are. They are located at Fort Story, Virginia Beach

Well, if nobody is going to get this then I'm off to Hershey Park tomorrow. The Ferris Wheel is right next to the road. My wife will enjoy her first ride of the season. You have 24 hours to beat me to it. If I win, I'll pick the snowman...