IGNORED

love bugs?

CaptainJoe

Question: when do the love bugs come out in fl.?

Planning a trip in March and do not want to hit them in peak season.

Well my beautiful wife and I plan on arriving Sat. February 14th, Valintines Day and stay for the week. :173:

Thanks for asking, we are just going to get away from the :cold: & :snow: to get a little :sun:. So I hope we have lots of:sun1: in Kissimmee FL.

Edited by The Tooch

Well my beautiful wife and I plan on arriving Sat. February 14th, Valintines Day and stay for the week. :173:

Thanks for asking, we are just going to get away from the :cold: & :snow: to get a little :sun:. So I hope we have lots of:sun1:

Hope you both have fun!

wrong kind of love bugs though...

The love bugs I am referring to, like to fly kamikaze style into the front of your bike & windshield (if your lucky enough to have one).

Going second week of March and want to hit bike week in Daytona, journey down to the keys for a day or two then around lakes and finally watch a launch at the cape on the 12.

Note:

We need a bug in the teeth icon...

I remember back in the late 90's going across allegator alley towards the end of May...

After about half an hours travel, we had to get off of our bikes to clean our windshields as there wasn't a clear place bigger than the end of your little finger.

Not pretty when your on a bike.

Would have been a disaster with no windshield at all...:yikes:

Question: when do the love bugs come out in fl.?

Found it:

*late April/May , late August/September and December.

Planning a trip in March and do not want to hit them in peak season.

The heavy times are late April/ May and Aug/sept. If you carry a spray bottle with hydrogen peroxide, spray your bike and hose off, the love bugs will not stick /stay on your bike, car, Vespa etc.... Trick I learned from an old timer

The heavy times are late April/ May and Aug/sept. If you carry a spray bottle with hydrogen peroxide, spray your bike and hose off, the love bugs will not stick /stay on your bike, car, Vespa etc.... Trick I learned from an old timer

Never did hear that one before Bar,, will give er a try!!! THANKS:thumbsup:

DSCN5467.JPG