IGNORED

Hey Michigan Riders!!

bongobobny

Raggies thinkin about motorhomes,, he could call a dealer with a half a million dollar unit on his lot, dress up in a tux and a top hat and stop and look at the unit, tell the sales guy he has a couple people he wants to show it to and get permission than we all gather at the lot and have a Meet N Greet in a 500 thousand dollar motorhome at the dealership.. I will bring hot dogs, buns and will take pictures and write a story about it.. Bongo can bring drinks, Buckshot can bring chips and cole slaw, Carbon One can call the police and tell them someone stole his new Slingshot and he saw them headed north towards the bridge so the police will not be in the area during our Meet N Greet. Habfan can be our point man and report back here at the club house (VR) in case we need bailout money. The southern boys can be our backup to deliver the bailout cash if the Michigan State Police dont take Paypal.. The west coast chapter of our gang can be on standby for collecting and mailing survival food (Banana Nut Ice Cream from Leatherby's) if the whole thing backfires...

Raggies thinkin about motorhomes,, he could call a dealer with a half a million dollar unit on his lot, dress up in a tux and a top hat and stop and look at the unit, tell the sales guy he has a couple people he wants to show it to and get permission than we all gather at the lot and have a Meet N Greet in a 500 thousand dollar motorhome at the dealership.. I will bring hot dogs, buns and will take pictures and write a story about it.. Bongo can bring drinks, Buckshot can bring chips and cole slaw, Carbon One can call the police and tell them someone stole his new Slingshot and he saw them headed north towards the bridge so the police will not be in the area during our Meet N Greet. Habfan can be our point man and report back here at the club house (VR) in case we need bailout money. The southern boys can be our backup to deliver the bailout cash if the Michigan State Police dont take Paypal.. The west coast chapter of our gang can be on standby for collecting and mailing survival food (Banana Nut Ice Cream from Leatherby's) if the whole thing backfires...

I got left out.

I'll send some snow for that festive feel......:snow:

Sure,,,, Sure,,,,, Sure,,, and in all that planning I\we got left out,,,,,,, WHAT's the matter Puc,,, cow got your brain??? Just because we is north of the border doesn't mean we can't stomach American food oneset in a while,, kind of..... hey, we can cross the border no problem nowadays,,,, used to be that the cannon would go off, but I think we managed to show who was boss!!!!:canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

Sure,,,, Sure,,,,, Sure,,, and in all that planning I\we got left out,,,,,,, WHAT's the matter Puc,,, cow got your brain??? Just because we is north of the border doesn't mean we can't stomach American food oneset in a while,, kind of..... hey, we can cross the border no problem nowadays,,,, used to be that the cannon would go off, but I think we managed to show who was boss!!!!:canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

What chew talkin bout willis,, you's da ones we'd be cookin all the dogs and poppin all da corks for!! :big-grin-emoticon:

When's the next M&E??? I want to visit my sister soon and need an excuse for going...

We could do a Michigan Riders meet at my house in Ohio. :)

Soooo,,, who wants to call Bongo's sister and ask if she wants to move to Oberlin so Bob can go visit his sister and we can all meet at Freebirds?

We could do a Michigan Riders meet at my house in Ohio. :)

Look you!!!! you already get the most attention with that MD of yours, and now you want to grab this one as well?????

They are talking Michigan here,, and don't even consider their close brothers right here in ONTARIO,,,,, guess I'll have to set something up myself.

Squid???? where are you in all this???

I wonder why they call me an instigator??

Look you!!!! you already get the most attention with that MD of yours, and now you want to grab this one as well?????

They are talking Michigan here,, and don't even consider their close brothers right here in ONTARIO,,,,, guess I'll have to set something up myself.

Karl,, :doh:

Since when is it necessary to invite all you north of the border folks? You know you're always welcome down here.

Squid abandoned us for the warmer climates, all he can do now is watch with envy.

karl,, :doh:

Since when is it necessary to invite all you north of the border folks? You know you're always welcome down here.

Squid abandoned us for the warmer climates, all he can do now is watch with envy.

l gotta hunch Squids look of envy went right out the window when the cold north winds started blowin!!!

DSCN3580.JPG

Gone to texas!!