IGNORED

Whats the bubble popping sounds?

CaptainJoe

The thing is, we already have a chat room. We really don't need two. This one is better in that it will work from phones, iPads, etc. but it's not as pretty as the one we currently use. If there is a vote, it will come down to one or the other. I think that having two would be too confusing.

OK..I enable it again. We'll give it a few days and see what the consensus is. It has some advantages over the other chat room. Primarily it is easier to use, no logging in and out and it should work for everybody regardless of what device they are connecting with. The downside is that it doesn't have the slick look of the other one.

You can collapse it so that it doesn't show. Also, I think that if you don't go there or after you do and then are idle for a while, the sounds will stop. Haven't confirmed that though.

Really doesn't matter. If people like it, I will spend the money for the "pro" version and that one includes User settings to turn off the sounds or even completely remove the shout box.

Here I thought maybe Lawrence Welk was on the site...

Weird how we can all hear the same sound but find different meanings in em,, I thought someone had recorded the sounds coming from Raggies man cave the night of his Meet n Greet last year...:group cheers: