IGNORED

My Bikes

Visionary

My Yamaha Stryker before modifications and after. and the Venture on the day I bought it. Wife and I decided we needed a Tourer so we picked up the Venture and the Stryker will be getting another face lift and become a solo bike for shows and my therapy time alone.

20141218_122433.jpg

20141218_122546.jpg

fbpc.jpg

339.jpg

812_n.jpg

grnmchn.jpg

Is that an 83 standard? I have always liked the MK1 in Black. I really like the new set of pipes on the Stryker and the green and Black paint.When you convert it to solo will you take the fairing off? What do you have in mind for the seat?

Yup the Venture is the standard. No bells and whistles yet. But as you can tell by the Stryker I don't leave anything alone.

Not sure if I will leave the fairing on the Stryker or not. I like keeping the wind off me. It is a quick release so comes off pretty quick any way. Probably go with a Parts Unlimited solo seat and drop the suspension a inch or since it will be just me.

Can you post some info about this bag? I never heard of such a thing.

Thanks

The bag I'm using is one my brother in law bought me a couple years ago. Not sure where he got it. You can get them through Custom Fit Car Covers and More - California Car Cover - Free Shipping, it's the anti rust bag. We add silica packets just for added protection. Ours are not the lined ones though. Kind of like putting your bike in a resealable beef jerky bag,lol.

Nice Visionary,,, REAL NICE!!:thumbsup:

I used to use my old tents for bike storage, ride er in and zip er up.. That bag you have is much more secure though as any tent in my possesstion for a summer leaked like a sieve..

LOVE the Stryker and that 1st Gen is PUURRRDY!!

Thanks for sharing!