IGNORED

Its running again

Flyinfool

Well we are on a roll now.:thumbsup:

Last Saturday the lazy half of my heart restarted so I am on 6 days and counting now.:dancefool::dancefool:

This is the longest stretch of running on all 4 chambers since September when this all started.

Since Sept there was a one day run, and a 4 day run and now this run.

Hoping it will just stay running this time. :fingers-crossed-emo

YIIIIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!:fingers-crossed-emo:cool10::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2:

My friend THAT is soooooooo way good news,, been thinking of ya and praying for ya bro!! Congrats Jeff!!

Keep it up and come spring YOU will be racing motocross!!!:pushups::hurts:

Its so weird that you posted this though,, I swear you have a set of high powered, laser guided binoculars that you are spying on me with,,, I am sitting here typing this with a Holter Device hanging on my belt and wires attached to my chest.... Been a crazy day here in dealing with those Heart Doctors!!!! Regretfully (for your sake) it almost seems like we are somehow related:scared:,, or maybe there really is some strange viral heart bug living in the Lake we share:95:...

Anyway Fool,, CONGRATS the headway your making - THAT is fantastic!!!!

Puc

Starting day 7......Still purring like a Venture with a sticky carb slide, Skips a beat or tosses in an extra beat once in a while but is running smooth for the most part.

It sure is nice to be able once again to run up the steps to the 4th floor at work (22 steps per floor) and my heart rate only goes up to 53.

When I am running on 2 cylinders I have to stop and rest on the way up and my heart rate is mid 90s.

I never had to do the Holter but I did have to get my own ECG machine to check things periodically during the day and then it sends the strips to the heart doc. He lets me know if I am good, if I should make an appointment to see him in the next few days, drive myself to the ER, call 911, or call the coroner.

My heart issue was so obvious that the Holter was not needed to try to catch it in the act. I was always screwed up 100% of the time.

I sure hope they can find and fix your issues, One thing I have learned over the last 4 months is that cardiologists move pretty slow if it is not an emergency.

Who knows, we might just be related. You sure do seem to like to follow my lead.:snow: I sure hope to get to meet up with you this summer at either Dons MD or the WI MD or????? I still plan to hit both even if I have to cage it due to all this heart crap.

I sure was sizing up that nice strong heart that I pulled out of that buck last fall.........

When I completed my 3yr, 7 month, 18 day job at the Turkey Point Nuclear Power Plant close to Miami(August 29, 2013), the job required me to work 6 12s for 14 months towards the end. I was too tired to make myself exercise and I was eating too much and developed an irregular heartbeat especially towards the end of my work shift when I was tired. After the job ended, I lost 20 lbs and got back on my exercise program which includes a rapid 50 minute walk around the subdivision 3 times a week. The irregular heartbeat went away and I feel great. I am 70 yrs old now. Those walks are critical for me. They keep my cholesterol in check. I do take BP meds.

This all started while the snow machine was still in storage.

My ticker did not start running again until the snow machine was back up and running.

It is clear that making snow is good for my ticker.

I may have to keep it running forever.........:snow2:

.... Dont even joke about something like that!