IGNORED

where and when is the international rally ???

bikerjohn

Heyyyyy,, its my main man!! Wazzzup bro!!

Here ya go John:

[h=2]icon1.png 2015 VentureRider International Rally[/h]

The 2015 VentureRider International Rally will be held in Saint Charles, Missouri. The dates are July 20 - 23, 2015.

Snarley Bill has graciously agreed to head up the committee for the 2015 rally and is already busy selecting hotels, t-shirt designs, etc. Please join me in extending him our gratitude for taking on this job.

We will be adding information about hotels, campgrounds and etc. over the next days and weeks.

And that came from this thread:
http://www.venturerider.org/forum/venturerider-international-rally/88646-2015-venturerider-international-rally.html

TIP WANTS TO KNOW IF YOUR BRINGING THAT LOVELY WIFE OF YOURS ALONG TO THIS ONE????

Been kinda crazy around here, dealing with some medical stuff, got my last appointment with my local Doc this Friday - suppose to be getting final paper work (results of heart tests) and stuff in prep for heading over to other side of state next Monday so they can seal my leaking brain and fix me up for riding this year.. Got another daughter engaged over Christmas, planning a June wedding - early enough that it shouldnt slow down our biking to much this year :big-grin-emoticon:.. Really nice cause it gives Tip something to do when not baby sitting me:grandpa:!! Crazy cold here, got lots of fresh snow!! Tippy is doing great - crazy chick has always loved the snow - she is enjoying it, I prefer HOT,, TEXAS HOT,, BIG BEND HOT!!! Kids framed my poster from VentureWest for me for Christmas,, got it hangin in the living room bro - you'd LOVE IT!!! Your signature is now behind glass!! Will snap a pic for ya...

Hows life on your end? All good I hope! Give the wife and kids a hug for us..

Guess brother Squid hasnt been feeling to well either? Been praying for em!

Hey,, you see where Brian (Mr. Shuttlebug) is gonna put their bike back together? Pretty cool eay!!! The mans got talent!

Sorry to overload your brain but you Hero Texans can handle it :big-grin-emoticon:,, Stay in touch!!

Puc out..

20140620_094657.jpg