IGNORED

Flyin Fool Must Have His Machine Fixed

JDaniel

WHAT????

A little Snow in Tuscon getting a little to close for you?:scared::snow2::snow::snow2::snow::stirthepot::stickpoke:

As long as that stuff stays 2 hours north or south of me I could care less. What I don't like is not being able to ride my bike because of broken parts. I'm taking my recent run of bad luck as Karma for teasing you fine gentleman about you having to park your bikes for the season, so from here on out I'll let my signature do the talking for me.

As long as that stuff stays 2 hours north or south of me I could care less. What I don't like is not being able to ride my bike because of broken parts. I'm taking my recent run of bad luck as Karma for teasing you fine gentleman about you having to park your bikes for the season, so from here on out I'll let my signature do the talking for me.

Yep,,,,, we get you one way or t'other.

Glad Jeff's been sharing his snow with everyone this year. Got our first snowfall last night, only about an inch, so no big complaints. Last year at this time we had almost a foot & half on the ground. But sure been nippy with Canada's wind bearing down on us.

Hoping for a short winter this year.

Larry

I have noticed something,:detective: Evereytime Jeff decideds to treat someone with some snow:snow: with that snow maker it sucks that cold northern air down here into Wisconsin, It sure causes problems, no getting the bike out for a January ride because the tires are froze to the concrete:bang head:, Cabin fever and alot of grumpy people and my wood pile goes down way to fast.:mad:

There must be some nice person:2133: that lives down south that could make a nice wind maker and blow some of that nice southern air up this way:D, or we will be forced to go and turn that snow maker of Jeffs to the North and make all of the snow go to :canada: and hope it sucks some of that warm air up this way. And if that doesnt work well sorry Jeff for all of your hard work but :smash2: time to find something else to tinker with Jeff.

Orlin

Yep,, she's bout as tired as I am too Fool.. Drug that ol beater out of a steel dumpster at the local salvage yard (love that place) back in the late 90's.. Someone tossed her cause a couple journals in the drive system was worn out pretty badly.. To old to get parts, didnt have access to a lathe, dinking around with a set of calipers measuring shaft sizes and noticed the bushings I needed were almost spot on OD/ID 44 Magnum shell casing sizes.. Dug into the stash, little cuttin, little filing, you know how it goes.. Suckers been with me ever sense!! Lectric start even still works,, barely but it does!!!

The cold ain't my fault, its those silly Canadians that were born in a barn and keep leaving the back door open. If they would leave that door closed it would be much nicer around here.

When I went up to the U.P. for deer hunting it was sub zero temps already, I shut the door and blocked it up best I could and it stayed warm all thru December. BUT they must have finally dug out the door and left it open AGAIN.

Its all the fault of those Canadians I tell ya EH!

Pucks snow looks to be at least 6 times more than we have here in s e Michigan. I'll get a better look at what's over his way next weekend. Going to check out granddaughters collage hockey team in Grand Rapids.

But we have plenty of that artic air here. If this keeps up I'll be afraid to see my next heat bill.

Larry

Pucks snow looks to be at least 6 times more than we have here in s e Michigan. I'll get a better look at what's over his way next weekend. Going to check out granddaughters collage hockey team in Grand Rapids.

But we have plenty of that artic air here. If this keeps up I'll be afraid to see my next heat bill.

Larry

That rascals still tuning his machine Larry,, picked up another 3 or 4 inches - should be enough to share with ya brother!!!! Kinda windy too,, wonder if the Fool's SnoperCharger popped a manifold gasket and its leaking a little,, the wind is swirling in a ground to sky fashion so the leak is probably on the underside of the manifold... Just pointing that out in case he decides to take a peek at it...