CaptainJoe

I'm not a gambler, I'm just too cheap to try to enjoy it like almost everyone I work with. That being said, the Cardinals just won me $10 for a bet a friend bullied me into making at the beginning of the season. He bet me that the Cardinals would make it further than the Patriots (that's my team) and with today's loss he lost.

The Steelers did it to themselves. The penalties killed them. The Ravens deserved to win as they completely stopped the running game, then went after Rothelsburger. Bells injury made it easier...

Colts will probably win against the Bengals as Green was their "go to guy".

Rodgers is nursing a calf.

For a team to make it to the Superbowl their key players must remain healthy...

Other teams coming up depend largely on their ability to pass and the Ravens aren't going to let that happen.

That's why I like the Steelers and the Ravens. They play football the way it was ment to be played.

Stay tuned ... it should be interesting...

The cowboys are going to get Packed up and sent back home for the winter.

I wanted the Lions to win so that the lions could go and beat Seattle and then come to Green Bay for the NFC Championship game.

As it is Carolina will get to come to Green Bay and soak in the near zero temps.

The cowboys are going to get Packed up and sent back home for the winter.

I wanted the Lions to win so that the lions could go and beat Seattle and then come to Green Bay for the NFC Championship game.

As it is Carolina will get to come to Green Bay and soak in the near zero temps.

We shall see.

While not a fan of either team. I felt that once you announced the penalty by the head ref it should stand, unless using instant replay which you can't use in this case to reverse or pick up the flag. Also, how does Dez Bryant get to run out at least ten yards on to the field without a helmet on screaming at an official over that call. That right there should've been a 15 yard penalty in itself. He was so far out on the field the refs couldn't have missed it.

I hate the Cowboys, but was glad for Romo. I think he gets a bum rap a lot with the media. I don't mind the Lions as much, but think they have their fair share of dirty players with Suh, and Raiola. Kind of gives the good guys on that team a bad rap as well....,

:think:.Someones feelings are gonna get hurt when their team loses or the team they hate wins:250:.Every game played this year has had a flag then picked up and said no foul:95:.Dallas got a penalty for running into the kicker and Detroit ran into the Dallas punter but no foul was called.:innocent-emoticon:EVERY game has missed calls,the officials are only human:337:.BTW did I mention I .am a COWBOY fan?Back in 1969 there was a bad call that cost a team a championship but It wasn't the Cowboys so no one remembers it.:Im not listening to.GO COWBOYS....:fingers-crossed-emo GOTTA LOVE THE DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADER'S :wow:

At any rate, it should be a good game next week. One of the earliest Cowboy games I remember was the Ice Bowl. Anybody else remember Walt Garrison trying to get into the end zone at the end? Cowboys lost but it was a great game. And yes, I am a Cowboy fan also. Have been for many years. Was born and raised about 15 miles from the home of Don Meredith. :)