IGNORED

I must have been posting a lot

JDaniel

I just reset them all. It may not be 100% accurate because once you reset them, it just looks at current posts. Any that have been removed, pruned over the years and etc. would be removed. It should be close to what you actually have now though. At any rate, it'a about the best I could do. It is what it is.

It makes sense that you would. Almost everybody will. When I ran the tool to recalculate posts, it can only calculate posts that are on the forum now. I prune the forums from time to time. Especially areas like the watering hole so that posts older than "X" number of years are deleted. That is why it is important that people post technical information in the proper forums. Posts in the Watering Hole, Jokes, other such areas will be pruned at some point. Some good posts could end up getting deleted due to being posted in the wrong forum. I'm simply not going to take the time to go through thousands of posts in the watering hole to figure out which ones should be saved. It is simply done by date.

That brings up the questions

How old gets pruned?

If there is an old post in the watering hole that should be saved, how do we move it to a tech folder to avoid the pruner?

Hey! arent you supposed to be out playing instead of messing around here?