IGNORED

Christmas Baggershield

kevin-vic-b.c.

Just installed the Baggershield Santa brought for me. Basic install quick and easy as any wind-shield.

The hardware was a bit confusing at first but a few minutes thought and it seemed to come together. I went with the "low profile" hardware for the look alone. I like a low shield so I will not often use the top, only with Lori on back on the highway so I don't mind using the A

llen Wrench to switch it around.

Now to go for a ride and see how it feels with the extra width.

.20141226_124701.jpg20141226_125016.jpg20141226_124746.jpg20141226_124722.jpg

didn't the kit come with nylon wing nuts? I have wing nuts, don't need an Allen wrench.

Hi Kevin

It looks great. I've been looking to get a BaggerShield as well which size is that one you've got the 8.5" - 13.5" or the 10.5" - 16.5" ????

Santa was good to you!

It did come with the wing nuts also but as I will not often switch it up I chose to just use the optional low profile kit.

I chose the 8.5 inch which is low profile as most of my riding is city..... and our city has just dropped speed limits down to 25mph. I will likely only switch up a half dozen times per year.

The extra width is very noticeable even on a short ride.... I like it!

I installed a baggershield over the summer and love it! I went with the wing nut option - figures that if I wanted to flip it up mid-ride I wouldn't need to go through by bags for the allen wrench. I have the 8.5" one and it is perfect - even two up.