IGNORED

2015 wny mini rally at pioneer motorsports

BIG TOM

I am currently working on the itinerary, motel and dinner prices for this rally... Some time today I will post dates, times and pertinent information in the rally section of this forum... IF you plan on booking a room for the rally do it early as many of the motels and hotels book out with seasonal workers for the well industry....We have a fun time in the works as usual... check us out and join us for this fun filled event. Give me a few hours to get this thread started....and again camping is free at the rally site...See you there

OK everyone, I have the dates and itinerary started in the rally section and the sign up page on the calendar.... the dates are August 20th thru 23rd....I will be filling in our rides and events as they are confirmed...We have a live band again and will be having a 50's costume and stroll dance contest on Friday night along with our catered BBQ by chandersons.....I have a whole bunch of neat ideas that are in the works but must get some commitments first from some wny members...put these days aside and join us for a grand old time.....WNY MEMBERS PLEASE CONTACT ME with ride suggestions and availability for ride captains......picnic games, scavenger hunt and any other ideas ???????looking for new ideas

Edited by BIG TOM

• 2 weeks later...

Rock´n Roll Big Guy.

Me,

Samuel and B.D. will be there and also Greta if she will not be teaching next year - time will tell.

Is it August yet ?? How many days till August ?? Waiting,,,waiting,,,waiting,,,,

Man your rally is fun !

Jonas