IGNORED

To my Fellow Venture Riders

Prairiehammer

To all my friends:

I need to spend less time on the computer, so December 31st will be my last day on VentureRider.org for the year.

I will return at the start of the new year on January 1st.

Thank you for your understanding.:santa:

Gonna miss you for a .......minute :doh:
A minute?....He will be gone for a whole year. In case you missed it he is leaving in 2014 and won't return until 2015 ......But we are gonna miss him.

Does that mean your going stop this thread or will just monitor it for a bit first to see were it goes

It was actually a joke, but appears to have stopped the thread dead in its tacks?:innocent:

Just thought it was amusing to see how people arrived at very different conclusions based on the same data. Kinda reminded me of politics in general.

Merry Christmas!

To all my friends:

I need to spend less time on the computer, so December 31st will be my last day on VentureRider.org for the year.

I will return at the start of the new year on January 1st.

Thank you for your understanding.:santa:

Gonna miss you for a .......minute :doh:

"A minute?....He will be gone for a whole year"........ Guess it's a matter of perspective ...... Dec.31st 2014 @ 23:59 until JAN.1st 2015 @ 00.00 is....well one minute...which btw spans one year....go figure..:confused24:

Actually Midnight does not occur at 23:59, it occurs at 0:00:00.00. Midnight is the very first moment of the new day. SOOOOoooooo That means that if he leaves at midnight on the 31st. it will take a full day for him to return on Jan 1st.

Enjoy your day off. We will......:moon::rasberry:

Politics is never based on real verifiable data............If it was than everything would not require much discussion and everyone would agree with everything.