Yooper needs new shield for the 93 after the accident, where to get the best price. Thanks Yoop

I have one the came off my 2006 RSV. I needed a shorther one. The one I took off is not scratched and its wider than stock OEM. It needs. Good home if your interested send me a PM.

• 4 weeks later...
Your right it won't, when I read the post the number 93 registered in my brain "or lack there of" as 03. My bad

Do you possibly still have this windshield. My OEM one is scuffed all to heck and i dont really care how tall it is.

Thanks in Advance

Clearview makes a great windshield and is offering some good prices for the start of the year.

I've had their oversize shield on my '86 for a few years and love it!

I asked Clearview for a quote on a 1st gen shield...they never got back to me. I like their shields and have had one on my last two scoots. Wondering what their problem is???

I bought aCee Baileys windscreen last June. A little over $100. Good fit, thick and had black masking on the bottom over the instruments.

On the Cee Baily's screen....any advantage to going with the 24" rather than stock 22"? I ride mostly by myself, but if wifemate and I get back together, she does like to ride....and I would like to keep wind at a minimum for her comfort. Advantages/disadvantages?

d

Edited by videoarizona
I'm still learning to spell.....sigh

On the Cee Baily's screen....any advantage to going with the 24" rather than stock 22"? I ride mostly by myself, but if wifemate and I get back together, she does like to ride....and I would like to keep wind at a minimum for her comfort. Advantages/disadvantages?

d

i'm 6 ft. Stock screen allows the wind to just skim the top of my helmet. No wind noise or buffering. I dont ride with a passenger so can't comment on the wind back there.

• 1 month later...

So far as I know they are all acrylic, using a welding product may work I donno, I would call Slip stream and talk to the owner; I believe his name is Bob but in any case he will give you a good education on M/C windshields and the best materials to use. I'm sure he can address your question to your satisfaction.