IGNORED

Working on the Venture with Dragonrider.

K-Rider

Lewis come over and gave me a hand on the Venture today. It was hard keeping him focused at times. And he keep saying something about being 12 years older then me.

As you can see I had the hard part of taking it apart already done....

DSCF0516.JPG

Here are a few pictures of Lewis helping out....

DSCF0514.JPG

DSCF0518.JPG

DSCF0515.JPG

And here's one of me checking the gap on a spark plug the technical stuff. (Yes in the right light you can eyeball the gap..... Ok maybe not.)

DSCF0520.JPG

Lewis worked all day repairing this bike. He keep pointing out things that needed doing and then asked "Do you want to go ahead and fix it " Now Im not one to stand in the way of progress so I said "Lets do it" We put new plugs in...synced the carbs....rewired the accessories lights so they turn of when the bike is shut off.... and countless other things. And to top it off Lewis synced the carbs on a Ninja 250 that my son was working on. Thanks Lewis. You helped do some things I know that I couldn't have done. And thanks for spending the day with me working on it. I really enjoyed the day. Landon says thanks to.

AWESOME STORY AND AWESOME PICS K-RIDER, THANKS FOR INCLUDING US IN IT ALL!!!

Let ya in on a little known trade secret on motivating the DragonRider guy,,, bike on stand - lay out the tools - stand behind tree and say "hey Fozzy Bear,, mind taking a look at my bike",, guaranteed that'll perk em up and instantly cause em to become focused!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stirthepot:

Thanks Puc, not something "everyone" needed to know, so I will have to think of some kind of payback the next time I see you,

Yammer, dont let my secrets out, thats how I got all those extra parts I left behind.

Now when it comes to members who are not mechanically inclined, I thought that Wingman was it, but K-Rider running a close 2nd there.....................

Thanks Eck, just paying it forward for all the help other members like yourself have been toward me.

That little Ninja 250 was easy to sync, just had to have a super long screwdriver to get to the sync screw.

It was fun Gene, looking forward to seeing it all back together, and by the way, thats the hard part, not stripping it down.