IGNORED

Gauges

Little Bob

Yeah Bill does that (and does a great job on lowering front or back). But he lives about 30 miles north of Charlotte, NC.

Hey, we're going to have it near 60 this week.

Oh, so you know, Wild Bill (Bill Little) was an engineer for Alcoa for 20+ years. Then a reduction in force happened and he took a position as a mechanic for them, for 10 more years. Now that's experience!

(Sorry Bill, tooting your horn.)

Hello Everybody,

Looking for someone to help me install a 3 gauge setup like pounch used to make. Have the gauges but cannot find a list of what else I need. Not to handy when it comes to installing this type of stuff. Thank you in advance. I am in central Wi

You mean you want to sacrifice your cassette player for gauges.....blasphemy not another one. It can be done. Don't worry I want make you watch while I'm roto-zipping the dash. Tachs. are also a nice addition to the three gauge set-up. The only thing is I work out of my own shop everything to do the install is here. You can do this just take a couple drinks of apple pie before you start modifying the dash unless your like me nerves of steel and not faint hearted.:starz:

Oh Mike thanks for chiming in.:sun1: