IGNORED

COWPUC - Here's the pics you asked for

naturbar

Puc,

Here are a few pics of my '77 MGB i've owned for around 3 yrs. Since these pics i've lowered the car some and done some exhaust work. Did a complete engine rebuild, SU carbs and all suspension pieces approx. 10K miles ago. This is what is replacing our totaled '07 RSTD.

B @ house002.jpg

B @ house003.jpg

B @ house008.jpg

She is gorgeous Natty!! What an awesome way to get out, get some fresh air, roll thru some mountain twisties,, leaning shoulder to shoulder with the one ya love - all in classic style!! :thumbsup: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sure looks like the PO took care of it body wise,, seems like most of em I see around Michigan suffer from body rust pretty badly (probably from folks getting em out on salty roads in the spring).. Beautiful car Natty - CONGRATS!!

THANK YOU FOR THE :photographing:'s

If it belonged to Tip n I we would have one of those little trunk lid ski rack things to tie the tent to cause aint no way,, aint no how we could not go touring the country in that puppy!! :dancefool:

That's real cool, should help a little getting through the "bike no more" transition. What kind of performance on the MBG? Are they peppy?

It's not two wheels....but it is wind in the hair !

PBJ the MGB isn't very peppy - 1.8L w/ 55hp. Wife & I like driving country/rural roads, typically 35-45 mph. On interstate I'll run 60-70 mph ... 3500-4000 rpm. It's a fun car and we'll continue to pile on the miles with grateful hearts and smiles on our faces. Btw is "PBJ" peanut butter jelly? It's one of my fav's with ice cold milk....

It's not two wheels....but it is wind in the hair !

PBJ the MGB isn't very peppy - 1.8L w/ 55hp. Wife & I like driving country/rural roads, typically 35-45 mph. On interstate I'll run 60-70 mph ... 3500-4000 rpm. It's a fun car and we'll continue to pile on the miles with grateful hearts and smiles on our faces. Btw is "PBJ" peanut butter jelly? It's one of my fav's with ice cold milk....

Peppy or not it's still very sporty! For some reason anything with a stick shift always makes me feel like a race car driver.

Although I also love some pb&j (crunchy, with strawberry or raspberry preserves) that's not why I use PBJMAN. I feel a new thread coming on......