IGNORED

My winter project

Joshua Sameulson

Looking forward to playing with the Venture I just got. 100% complete and it runs on ether. Looks like it's been leaking from several spot's for awhile and after this cup of coffee is done I'm gonna get back at making it roll. Trying to get it out a bit to see if the tranny is OK and whether or not it obviously is too far gone overall. If it's worth doing, I'll have the best running 500 dollar (purchase price) Venture out there by the end of the winter! Been wrenching a long time and enjoy the tinkering, cleaning stuff up, polishing and overall fun of not having to worry about riding ten miles down a dirt road that turns into a two track to find a cool camping spot. Have owned every Japanese make over the years as well as HD, the Yamaha's I've played with have always turned out to be the best ones. Rehabbed an 82 Virago 920 this summer and have that on the road still, a fun street fighter but not what I need to hit the interstate for a serious trip. At 52 this is my first ever bagger, I'm too burned out on the Then Came Bronson fantasy and as long as I aint wearing a sweat suit and riding a Goldwing my cred should still be good.