IGNORED

Similar Threads

Freebird

You will notice that I added back the "similar threads" feature that we had before the site upgrade. Let me know if this is a feature that you like or don't like. I can easily remove it if most of you find it more obtrusive than helpful.

Obtrusive like in the triangle? Oh wait you said Obtrusive not obtuse.

Never mind!

You people are making me old and gray. :) Those features are still here. At the top of the page is a large menu bar that says "What's New, Articles, Forum....etc.

Just below that is a small menu bar and the very first button on the left is "New Posts". Then in that same menu bar....7th from the left, is a drop down menu titled "Quick Links". The first item in that drop down menu is "Today's Posts". Then at the right end is another drop down menu titled "My Search Links". Look at that one also. It contains links to your posts, your threads, unanswered posts, etc.

It's all here folks. Explore my friends, explore.

I definitely like it. Especially if I do a search for something and then I can see other threads that might be helpful.

I don't think that it is obtrusive at all.

Bubber, Bubber, Bubber, what are we going to do with you?

I Like It!! As for what to do with Bubber........that's a whole nother subject.....:Avatars_Gee_George::innocent-emoticon::banana::banana::banana: