IGNORED

New 09 Venture mods...did I miss anything

smlogan

Removed lower fairings repositioned components installed highway bars and rad chrome

Removed and blocked AIS complete

Installing VMAx rear end

Installed Dyna 3000 ign unit on upper curve

Lowered ft end 1" and rear 1/2 inch (I'm inseam challenged)

Installed and tuned Supertrapp exhaust

Installed 4 single KN filters and installing Ivan's jet kit

Custom paint

LED headlamp and passing lamps

Changed out Cassette deck for a power distribution unit and aux input

New Avon rear and smaller Avon front tire

Edited by smlogan

Couple of suggestions then a couple of questions if you don't mind. Swap out the rubber brake lines for braided stainless steel ones, huge difference in stopping ability and they look way better than the stock lines, I also installed a back off brake light modulator and a headlight modulator, they do wonders for keeping the cagers off your rear and from turning left in front of you. Love the wheel covers, did you match drill through the spokes or drill and tap the holes one side at a time, and last question, how thick is the material? nice work.

Cheers

Back in the day Yamaha used to sell these covers as a kit that I had on my 96RS...When the chrome started to pit I had 2 sets laser cut from the yamaha samples. 3/16 aluminum and I had to shave the edge on the back to accommodate the chamfer of the wheel. The pics only show a first pass at polishing. Wheel be removed again and done right when I do the set for my RS. Jobbed out at 140 per set material in other than the bolts