IGNORED

Corbin solo seat on venture

smlogan

No seat is too much good to me any more Jack, seems like age has done my left cheek in and (think I told you this before) I think it has to do with my diabetes. Whatever nerves are there, I guess you can say their shot as far as protecting me from pain on long rides, so keep rides down to a hundred to one hundred and fifty miles; the good old day of long rides has definitely taken a back seat.

I'm I doing this right, it's the first time I replied back, or should it have been a quote. I'm old hat and like things to stay the way they are so I don't have to learn all over again how to use something, but guess I don't have to worry about it too much as since I'm not on here every day like I use to be; as a member, just hanging in there in order to keep in touch.

No seat is too much good to me any more Jack, seems like age has done my left cheek in and (think I told you this before) I think it has to do with my diabetes. Whatever nerves are there, I guess you can say their shot as far as protecting me from pain on long rides, so keep rides down to a hundred to one hundred and fifty miles; the good old day of long rides has definitely taken a back seat.

I've been riding on Corbins for a while now. One of the '99, and one on the '07. I just picked up a used studded Corbin off eBay and thought once repaired would do nicely on the '04 Midnight Trike. Turns out it isn't as easy as I thought so it's going to be dropped of at Corbin in Holister on the way down to my daughters in Lompoc. It's going to get a complete rebuild with some modifications to sit higher in the saddle. BTW my '91 1stGen is also running a Corbin.... :)