IGNORED

How do you say....

Squidley

Thank You...

To folks that give of themselves freely and without reservation. Who don't look for something in return and genuinely give to their fellow man?

As some of you folks know, unbeknownst to Lonna or Myself, y'all decided to secretly raise funds for us. I'm not the kind of person who openly lets my troubles known. Times are a bit tight right now as we have Lonna's son and his family with us. Me having kidney stones doesn't help either with the surgeries, but I wasn't greatly worried as I have walked this walk before. Then I find out this morning of y'all's plan, and was very humbled.

Before anything else....Thank You from the bottom of our hearts for thinking of us and wanting to help us. Even though we are the reason for this, and blessed beyond our wildest dreams, it is all of you that prove who is truly blessed, and it is all of you. This time of year we look to give to others, and help those in need. This tells of our character and leading by example, which you folks have.

My Grandfathers instilled in me probably the most important things that I know. Both were pay it forward type men, and always told me to do that when I could. I have had many great teachers, my Mother and both Fathers who told me to stick to my guns and accept responsibilities and actions if you screw up. I try very hard to live up to my parents and grandparents lessons. Karma, is a 2 sided sword, good will come back ten fold, bad will come back even worse. God has always provided for me and my family, and this is no exception.

All of you should be very proud of yourselves, it's easy to just look the other way. It's helping when you can that defines you. I am very proud to know all of you, you folks let me know that what comes around goes around. We will never forget what you have done for us this year. Y'all are giving our children a great lesson of the season and showing them 1st hand that surrounding yourself with good like minded people is a good thing.

Thank you all so much for helping us, as always, the door is open at this house here in Cleveland Texas.

Remember, it is always darkest before the dawn.

Brad, there is no doubt that you and Lonna are such a great example in what it takes to make this a wonderful place. From the very first time I met you, I have always been impressed with you and feel very lucky to call you a friend.

Randy

:clap2::clap2: - DITTO!!!!!

THANK YOU RANDY - VERY WELL SAID!! NOTHING to add other than,,,, Brad, Lonna and other Squid household members - ya'll have our thoughts, prayers and love too!!

THANKS for listening to your Grandpa's Squid!!:thumbsup2:

Puc n Tip

We are only taking care of our family......Thats what families do..... Just get well....I remember when you lived in MI and you were not working and on the brink of forclosure you still found ways to help out others....We all love you guys......BTW Merry Christmas

No thanks are needed Brad.

My 1st year as a VR member I attended a MD at Freebirds, didn't know a soul, you jumped right in and offered to do a carb sync on my RSV even though we'd never met or spoken. You sir helped me and now I have had the chance to help you, the karma you spread always finds a way to come back when you need it most. People like you make this place what it is.

Wishing you, Lonna and family all the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Come of folks. You all know that the Squid Boy is a pain in the butt. I know that many of you were glad to help as was i...BUT...just admit that you did it for Lonna....not only is she a sweetheart but there's those pies. :)

In all seriousness, it warmed my heart to give back to somebody who has given so much for others. Actually, you are all great representatives of what we are truly about here.

As has been said by others, when I joined this site you were the first guy to introduce yourself and offer to help me with my problem. I have watched you interact and work your tail off at MDs. and I have enjoyed every conversation we have ever had. You are definetly one of "The Good Guys" I have dealt with those kidney stones and they aint no fun, hope you are feeling better soon. Merry Christmas and give Lonna a big hug for us!

Craig

Brad....As you know I don't allow myself to get close to many people but from day one I just knew that having you and Lonna as friends would be a good deal for me. You two have never let me down in any way and for that I am truly grateful. I can only hope to be as good a friend to you and Lonna as you folks have been to me over the past 4 years.

Bravo Zulu my friend. I consider myself blessed to have both of you in my life. Hang tough my brother....I and many others are here for you and Lonna.

God bless and Merry Christmas my friends. And to those who have pitched in to help I say a heartfelt THANK YOU. May the spirit of the Season benefit all of us who have been blessed in knowing Brad and Lonna.

Boomer....with respect to all.

Brad, you should have know you couldnt keep your problems a secret, not around this group. It was an honor to do this and I know you will heed your granddad's and pay it forward, and thats the way we would want it. Just get better and take care of your family. Like someone said before, you are on of the good guys here and I am proud to have you as a friend.

Brad, you should have know you couldnt keep your problems a secret, not around this group. .

really weird thing is it want a member of this group who brought it to life . HE who will not be named unless he wants it to be let others know and it got passed on in a note here and there. Brad it has been my honor to do my small part in helping. My first expierience with this group was a ride to VA 6 hours from home and broke down. You answered the call and took your time to call me and walked me through the reapair while I was in a motel parking lot...........thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for me and others

I'm glad to finally have an opportunity to give back after all the help you provided to my son (and me). Hope things turn around soon.

At least you don't need to worry about shoveling snow.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.

Have a Merry Christmas.

RR

Glad to have a chance to pay back all you have done for others and me over the years. Like has been said cast your bread on the water and see how much comes back in other ways. Believe me you have sure spread enough (?????) over the years.

Thank you both for what you do.

Marry Christmas and Happy New year

Squid,

I remember the first time I met you at one of the Skid Ins in West Virginia, you told me I was a idiot for considering towing a 1st gen on a trailer with a 1st gen. I thought you were probably right and due to your advice I made other plans, probably saved my life. However, Muffinman proved it could be done at one of the Vogel's. I saw him do it. So, in spite of the idiot comment I appreciate the advice. You and Lonna are in my thoughts and prayers that things will turn around for you soon.