IGNORED

LOL,,,, I can hear Flyin-theointment-Fool banging and yelling at that machine allllll

cowpuc

lllllllll the way over here in Michigan :rotf::rotfl::rasberry::rasberry::rotf::rotf::cool10::cool10::crackup::crackup::crackup:...... Lets see here,, trying my bestest Bing Crosby singing voice for ya here Fool,, clear throat,,,,,, bubbles please,, :fiddle::guitarist 2::bagpipes-emoticon:,,,, I'mmmmmm dreaming of a greennnn Christmas,,, just like the one the Fool cant stand,, with the Snowplows quite and salt piles growing,, and bikers riding or the land.... ohhhhh I'mmm dreaming of a greennnn Christmas,, with every day that passes by,,,,, may Fools machine stay broken and I aint jokin,,, I like my Christmas's sunny and dryyyy........

No bangin, no yellin.

I have been really busy.

I just FINISHED doing all of the deer processing.

Got all of our medical crap down to a routine for now.

Maybe next week I will have some time to PLAY a little. :snow:

So far the crazy Kanuks have not found the door that I closed when I was up in the U P last month. Hopefully they wont find it any time soon.:fingers-crossed-emo Still not sure just which one keeps leaving it open.......

lllllllll the way over here in Michigan :rotf::rotfl::rasberry::rasberry::rotf::rotf::cool10::cool10::crackup::crackup::crackup:...... Lets see here,, trying my bestest Bing Crosby singing voice for ya here Fool,, clear throat,,,,,, bubbles please,, :fiddle::guitarist 2::bagpipes-emoticon:,,,, I'mmmmmm dreaming of a greennnn Christmas,,, just like the one the Fool cant stand,, with the Snowplows quite and salt piles growing,, and bikers riding or the land.... ohhhhh I'mmm dreaming of a greennnn Christmas,, with every day that passes by,,,,, may Fools machine stay broken and I aint jokin,,, I like my Christmas's sunny and dryyyy........

And there ya go ladies and gentlemen. Of all the talents ol Puc has shown us here on VR, now he displays song writing. He's dripping with gifts that I could only dream of.

No bangin, no yellin.

I have been really busy.

I just FINISHED doing all of the deer processing.

Got all of our medical crap down to a routine for now.

Maybe next week I will have some time to PLAY a little. :snow:

So far the crazy Kanuks have not found the door that I closed when I was up in the U P last month. Hopefully they wont find it any time soon.:fingers-crossed-emo Still not sure just which one keeps leaving it open.......

Charlie!!!

:backinmyday:

I think Fools machine is working just fine, just needs a little aiming, that's all.

Got the call Wed eve to be on site for 4 am Thurs, expecting about 10cm,,, so that should be about 6 hours,,, RIGHT???? WRONG!!!!! we ended up with 18cm (that's 7in instead of 4in in plain english) and we were there for 20hrs straight. Thanks Fool, the boss owes me some money!:banana::whistling:

OK the doc has finally cleared me to get back to doing fun stuff.:snow:

I hope you all enjoyed the reprieve while I was away. :snow2:

I am now designing a new machine, bigger, better, faster, and stronger than the old one.

There is smoke coming off of the mouse on my CAD machine.

Chips are already flying on the milling machine and the lathe.

Parts are coming together nicely.

Lots of cutting and welding yet to do.

Then comes the test and calibration.........

:snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2:

OH you can Thank ol Puc. He gave me a lot of the new ideas that I am incorporating............

OK the doc has finally cleared me to get back to doing fun stuff.:snow:

I hope you all enjoyed the reprieve while I was away. :snow2:

I am now designing a new machine, bigger, better, faster, and stronger than the old one.

There is smoke coming off of the mouse on my CAD machine.

Chips are already flying on the milling machine and the lathe.

Parts are coming together nicely.

Lots of cutting and welding yet to do.

Then comes the test and calibration.........

:snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2:

OH you can Thank ol Puc. He gave me a lot of the new ideas that I am incorporating............

Aiming for AZ:bawling: The ski resorts 2 hours north of me could use some:mo money:

I think Fools machine is working just fine, just needs a little aiming, that's all.

Got the call Wed eve to be on site for 4 am Thurs, expecting about 10cm,,, so that should be about 6 hours,,, RIGHT???? WRONG!!!!! we ended up with 18cm (that's 7in instead of 4in in plain english) and we were there for 20hrs straight. Thanks Fool, the boss owes me some money!:banana::whistling:

My favorite ice cream is butter pecan..........:fatsmiley::ice_yaw-vi121414111

Not that just sounds like a challenge............

You know how I love a challenge............

Green is a nasty color, Broccli is green, mold is green, a bad cold is green.............

White is the color of purity.........

Christmas should have pure thoughts...........

Ya Puc, you just keep :stirthepot:..........

I'm is workin on a special treat just for you........

Back to my cuttin and weldin.