IGNORED

Makes my eyes water, my heart throb and my itchy finger itch.......

cowpuc

Dear Santa

As always, here is a copy of the score card for "Cowpuc" - year of 2014..

I know our score cards arent always exactly the same (hopefully this years cards compare closer than those of 2012 before I vastly improved on how much I harassed people) but, if your card is even close to what I am seeing on my card this year,,,, well,,,, the picture found on this page is kinda what I am thinkin...

Anyway,, here is a final compilation of this years report...

Positives:

21,004 - thank you's

876 - your welcomes

231 - let me get that for you

437 - opening doors for old ladies

634 - opening doors for young ladies

105 - candy bar purchases for kids at gas stations while Tip and I toured

38 - cool-aid at road side stand purchases

4 - out of town bicycle repairs

71 - dinner dates with Tippy

23 - stop and help travelers

19 - helped turtles across roads

38 - fed stray cats

105 - pick up others garbage while camping

87 - repair kids cars

2089 - prayers for friends and neighbors

69 - helped neighbors with chores

1 - quit smoking

7 - cooked holiday dinners

931 - undeserved waves at passing Harley riders...

$756 - tips, contributions to needy

3002 - said "I love you"

Negatives

27 - teased people at VentureRider.org

103 - cursed when mad (includes under my breath cursing)

9 - flipped someone off

18 - gave Tippy the silent treatment

187 - made daughter get tv remote for me

34 - picked nose in public

132 - speeding on bike

81 - small fibs

11 - medium fibs

3 - big fibs

24 - used the word "hate"

2 - kept undersize fish

--------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to this one!!

Have a safe and joyful trip!!

Puc

PS - its fine if you need to drain the fluids to to pass FAA Regs,, got your back Santa!!

http://images.craigslist.org/00d0d_3FCxguuqJxp_600x450.jpg

You really think feeding stray cats is a positive! If you want them to stay I suppose it is!

Been doing this a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time BlueSky,,,, one year the old boy slid down the chim and landed with his boot in our Golden Labs food dish.. Dog food was tracked all thru the house and I am sure got carried into his sleigh... The next year, along with my score card, I included an apology for that mishap, promising to be more careful with the dish.. He left a simple note laying on his cookie dish that year,, it read "No problem - I have 4 dogs and 6 cats of my own and know how it works"...

Better learn to read the "Clause" if your a hoping for a 61 Panhead like ol Puc is BlueSky!!!

I don't know about fibbing on your scorecard.......

only 27 times teasing VR members???????

You have more than that on just me alone. Won't even mention BongoBob or some of your other favorite targets.

I may have to swivel my nozzles east north east to get a good white base to support the weight of the load of coal and dog doo you have coming..........

I don't know about fibbing on your scorecard.......

only 27 times teasing VR members???????

You have more than that on just me alone. Won't even mention BongoBob or some of your other favorite targets.

I may have to swivel my nozzles east north east to get a good white base to support the weight of the load of coal and dog doo you have coming..........

Well,, I was kinda hoping ol Santa would not be quite as able minded as the Fool when it comes to spotting manipulated statistics.. It was 27 people who I teased on VR,, hopefully his scorecard doesnt have a spot for total amount of times per person teased.. If thats the case,,, hmmmm,,,, I can see where our local power house will be buying their coal from for a longgggg time...

Oh well,, cant win em all,,,, BUT YOU CAN TRY!!!!!

(notice how I wormed out of that one,, done in a way so I didnt affect my "fibbing" stats,, still got my fingers crossed that Santas spread sheet is formulated like mine)

Edited by cowpuc

Cowpuc,

I just had to copy this and paste it on my facebook page. I deleted some words and added a few of my own to make it fit me and my wife Konnie...

Many thanks....:rotf:

Eck.

ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMBO' ECKSTER!! I gotta say though,, if I stop down there in Bama to admire that little electric mini bike and catch you buzzing around on a Blue 1961 Harley FL with a Black n White Buddy seat and I aint riding a matching one,,,,, well,,, lets just say you BETTER be willing to at least let me know what you changed on my score card!!!!!! :stickpoke:

Hope it works out for the both us of Eck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:santa:

ps,,, I hope one of the things you can change are the 18 silent treatments I did to Tip,,, if Konnie is as sweet as Tippy is (and I am sure she is) I know she will forgive like Tip does but its still NOT a very nice thing to have happen between best friends,,, I just got really really grumpy when I was tired - it was 102 degrees - we ran out of gas and I didnt think Tippy was pushing Tweeks as hard as I was..... Her comment about it being the 3rd time in three years of riding and me not watching the gas gauge close enough didnt help either.......

Edited by cowpuc