IGNORED

My great escape

Guest BluesLover

Guest BluesLover

Ok, so I'm overdoing it just a bit ... got the bike all ready for the road - new rubber, new tail light bulb, put all the new "safety" accessories on her (mud-flaps from Timberwolfe Leather, new grips, some "shiny" floor board covers for the front, floorboards for the rear, engine bolt cover, oil cap, etc.).

She looked go nice out on the driveway that I couldn't stand it and off I went ... didn't go far, only about a 50 km loop, but man, did it feel good!!!:)

Now, I'm just waiting for the new CB antenna and the trunk wing light to come in and that will be it ... (yeah ... right!!! :whistling:)

Cheers,

You got an awesome scoot, now you've just about got it all, you're Canadian (well imported maybe), you have money,(or had money) warm weather is coming (sometime I hope, usually does) and you have a bike for two (only the first gen is better):stirthepot:

Guest BluesLover
I'm just wondering how did you attach the rear flap?

Thanks Keith - both the rear and front mudflaps tuck under the chrome rims. They are each held in place by a couple of chrome screws.

Cheers,

Ok, so I'm overdoing it just a bit ... got the bike all ready for the road - new rubber, new tail light bulb, put all the new "safety" accessories on her (mud-flaps from Timberwolfe Leather, new grips, some "shiny" floor board covers for the front, floorboards for the rear, engine bolt cover, oil cap, etc.).

She looked go nice out on the driveway that I couldn't stand it and off I went ... didn't go far, only about a 50 km loop, but man, did it feel good!!!:)

Now, I'm just waiting for the new CB antenna and the trunk wing light to come in and that will be it ... (yeah ... right!!! :whistling:)

Cheers,

Great lookin scoot, sounds like a good day to me!

Guest BluesLover
Keep some adhesive with you.
Thanks for the tip! The ones on the front are the Kuryakin covers (they just slip over the original ones). Is that what you had as well?

Cheers.

Cheers,

Lou I know its been a long winter and Stephen and I worked on the bikes last sunday puting new toys on(TFD's bike- Fender rail,Rear diamondr led light,Radiator grill) but I don't think I can get out of the subdivision as there is a ton of salt and sand still on the roads.I added a few things to mine this winter also(diamondr backrest,shorty windshield,Trailer hitch). Glad you made it back safe and hope it took some of the anxiety out. I started mine yesterday and it sounded sweet but I will leave it alone for a little longer.Looking forward to riding with you this summer. Say hi to Vicki for Dianne and we will catch you later.