IGNORED

New Site

Freebird

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don,

On the lower command bar (below the one that has "What's New" on the left hand side, the command button just below that has double text in it making it hard to read, at one point it read "New Posts".

Also in the classifieds every time you do an edit on a listing , it unselects the postage setting check box.

Which color theme are you using? I looked at Red and Blue and don't see the double text.

Yes, I noticed that in the classifieds. I'm still thinking that I may go with a new version of what we had before. Several things I don't like about this one.

So, here we are folks. Love it or....well just love it. )

Obviously I have a LOT of work to do but it should be functional now.

The colors, the colors; thought it was an acid flashback :shock3: Just teasin, looks and works great for me. Thanks for your efforts. :)

Don - I was logged in during the day....logged off around 3pm. Logged back in around 9:15 pm and clicked on "New Posts". Only three posts showed up in the list, all from 9pm-9:15pm.

When I clicked on "search" (as in Search => New Posts"). I chose "Find posts" = "Yesterday" and "Newer", there were several posts since I logged off.

Shouldn't "New Posts be since last login?

I go away for a few weeks and everythings changed. I have enough trouble with computers without all this new stuff!! LOL!!

LOOKS GREAT! EASIER TO READ! FOND MOST THINGS SO FAR! like any new or inproved thing it takes a little while to figure it out. thanks don for the great work and upgrade. :shock3:

This is very frustrating. Suddenly when I reply to a post, it doesn't take me back to the list of posts, it just shows my post and I have to go back to the thread to see all the posts. Anybody else having that problem?

I posted a reply and it came back to the thread I was replying too...with my reply at the top of the screen. The other posts in the thread were above my post - have to scroll up.

User error ? :)