IGNORED

New Site

Freebird

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my book marks are not the same the page would not load and then after i tried to log in i was welcomed but also in a little box told me i did not have prmission to do something maybe i did something wrong i dont know

Boss the site looks good just going to take a little getting use to for me :confused24:

I'l try to add it to the menu bar later. There is already some things there under the red menu bar, My Search Links. More accurate right now though is in the upper right hand corner. My Profile, My Activity and then click on your name in the bar below that.

Ahh you gave the site some sex appeal!!! :223: Looks great from what I can see so far. Can you maybe put a little more space between forum titles? It gets a little hard for me to focus. Thats for when you've got it safely running and can tweak with it a little bit.

I must say I am jealous because you seem to be a very smart, very motivated man and I hope someday to be able to do things like you can!:big-grin-emoticon:

I have been trying to get on for hours my old shortcut did not work just happened to try just Venturerider.org and I made it in. I still have problems reading the words in the black. Thanks Don and a bigger thanks to your wife for putting up with you taking care of us.:thumbsup:

Now ow to get used to it.

It told me I do not have permission after login on and forums was highlighted, but clicking on what's new I was able to get here. Looks good Don. Need to activate tapatalk plugin now.

I get the same thing...

SilvrT, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The thick BLACK dividers between the posts are a little hard to look at due to the stark contrast between the BLACK and WHITE and the clickable links on the bottom black bar of each post are really hard to see.

Drop-down menus ... the highlited choice is "blacked" out. In otherwords, as you move the selection bar up/down a drop-down menu, as the highlite moves, it blacks out the menu item is is supposed to be highliting. For example, the "Quick Links" menu.

ya, can't say I'm happy with the color scheme. Thought there was a way to change it in the old version but can't seem to find that here.

Edited by SilvrT

I get the same thing...

SilvrT, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You guys that are getting this message^^^^^^^^, go in and clear out your cache and reload the website and it should load correctly.

Don, when you get a chance, change the color or highlight in some way the reply with quote buttons, they blend right in right now. I like this format, it's the same as a couple of the other boards I'm on so it feels more like home for me. Love the auto save feature as well since I work from my phone a lot.

Don, I like the new look. My bookmarks didn't work either, but typed in venturerider.org and it brought me here. I tried to reply to a post and I didn't have permission to post until I noticed I wasn't logged in. Once logged in everything worked fine. Thanks for all you hard work.

The thick BLACK dividers between the posts are a little hard to look at due to the stark contrast between the BLACK and WHITE and the clickable links on the bottom black bar of each post are really hard to see.

Drop-down menus ... the highlited choice is "blacked" out. In otherwords, as you move the selection bar up/down a drop-down menu, as the highlite moves, it blacks out the menu item is is supposed to be highliting. For example, the "Quick Links" menu.

ya, can't say I'm happy with the color scheme. Thought there was a way to change it in the old version but can't seem to find that here.

Scroll all the way to the bottom left of the page and select "vB4 default style" for a close approximation of the old look (blue).