IGNORED

Made a mistake

bobder41

Bought my venture in 2012 for my wife to ride 2 up with her having a comfortable ride for long trips.

My mistake, in 2012 I had my wife take a riders edge course and get her license. I also bought her a 950 v star (she hasn't been on my bike since). I also bought a trailer to tow the bikes to Florida instead of riding them down there.

Liked my Venture but it was a little heavy around town and had tight turn issues. So this past weekend I traded it for a 2014 tour deluxe.

This is a great forum and I will continue to check in in the future.

Bob

:322:

Bought my venture in 2012 for my wife to ride 2 up with her having a comfortable ride for long trips.

My mistake, in 2012 I had my wife take a riders edge course and get her license. I also bought her a 950 v star (she hasn't been on my bike since). I also bought a trailer to tow the bikes to Florida instead of riding them down there.

Liked my Venture but it was a little heavy around town and had tight turn issues. So this past weekend I traded it for a 2014 tour deluxe.

This is a great forum and I will continue to check in in the future.

Bob

:322:

Well,, I certainly see no mistake in anything you did Bob.. Sounds to me like you folks are developing the fine art of being a motorcycle family.. I think its AWESOME that you two evolved into each owning and riding the bikes...

On the same note,, I would get a little squeemish if Tippy started down that path of wanting her own bike.. Not that I dont think she is capable,, I just know her well enough to know that somewhere in her plan would be the part where I end up on the back:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

CONGRATS ON THE NEW STEED!! Looking forward to some ride reports if ya get a chance... Oh,, by the way,, unwritten forum rules dictate, no :photographing:, no :cool10::cool10:

Bob, that is not a mistake.

Count your blessings that your wife at least has an interest in bikes.

My honey has no interest in even going for a ride to see if she might like it.

But Puc, You would look good on the back of Tweeks with Tippy drivin......:stirthepot:

You can tell her I said so.......:duck:

Or should I tell her?:stirthepot:

I can just see her now, 2 trackin you back into some nice remote spot. :rotf:

Your not afraid that she will make you look bad are ya.........:duck::snow2: