IGNORED

New Ink

Stratcat

By the way...if you make Maintenance Day...you'll have to play some tunes for us. All I have is acoustics though.

Be glad to, acoustic is my preference these days, don't do much playing out anymore.

My youngest daughter is coming on strong though with her first band to take up the slack. I

I really would love to make in June, let's cross our fingers!:fingers-crossed-emo

Nice tat. Don Skid just got himself a banjo. Maybe you all could show us what you learned so far. :rotf::rotf: Ok maybe not.

Margaret

Well...I can't speak for Skid but it would take about 5 minutes to show what I have learned. :( I'm still at it though. I'm sitting here in my hotel room with my guitar right here beside me. I play for a bit every night...watch a little TV...play a bit more.

Well...I can't speak for Skid but it would take about 5 minutes to show what I have learned. :( I'm still at it though. I'm sitting here in my hotel room with my guitar right here beside me. I play for a bit every night...watch a little TV...play a bit more.

That the way to do it, I have been playing most my life and I am still a hack. That is what I love about it, a never ending quest for learning something new.

Yeah I saw the OCC thing, pretty cool.....coming to a Venture near you...I can see the post now...."Is there room enough in the fairing for a Fander Blues Junior amp and how can I wire it into the speakers?" lol

looks like the artist, had a VERY LARGE canvas, to work on!

lol

nice job.

i like the concept!

guitar first, bike second!

just jt

oh. i have a "flat top" ALVAREZ, that i've had since '76.

built by some japanese guitar maker, who was only here in this country for a few years. not many of his instruments around, today.

can't think of his name,at present. will have to go looking.

just jt

Guest ReinyRooster

Can we just ask that if you guys start jammin' at the maintenance day, we don't suddenly hear "Duelling Banjos!":rotf::rotf:

Enjoyed the music and also looking through your photos at MySpace. In one of your pictures, I actually spotted just the headstock of a Seagull. :thumbsup2: That's my baby. I love mine. I'm actually sort of looking for a 12 string of some kind now also. I've been outbid on Ebay 8 times in the past couple of weeks. Sooner or later, I'll find what I'm looking for at a price I can afford.

Enjoyed the music and also looking through your photos at MySpace. In one of your pictures, I actually spotted just the headstock of a Seagull. :thumbsup2: That's my baby. I love mine. I'm actually sort of looking for a 12 string of some kind now also. I've been outbid on Ebay 8 times in the past couple of weeks. Sooner or later, I'll find what I'm looking for at a price I can afford.

Nice!!! Do you have a Music Go Round in your area (used equipment franchise)? They are carrying some new equipment in our area a Chinese brand called Walden very ncie and very resonably priced.

Thanks for the kind words, the music on there is just for fun and we have a VERY minimal recording studio here, but we have loads of fun!!

• 2 weeks later...
DANG! i just did some checking.

maker's name "K.YAIRI". i bought the guitar, for about $650.00, now it is worth TWICE that much!

just jt

Yeah some of that Vintage stuff is really starting to be worth some $$$, sounds nice!