IGNORED

Yammer Dan said . . .

AKRefugee

. . . that Blue was the fastest color and I know that Yammer Dan would NEVER mislead me on something as important as that. I have always wanted to do an Alaska themed bike but didn't want to be like everyone else and airbrush it. Never being one to follow the crowd I took a different approach and using Alaska native art created stencils. I then used the stencils for painting the artwork on. No, I did not shoot the paint myself (although that would have been funny as all get out to see). Oh yeah, the colors? Why BLUE and gold of course, the same as the Alaska state flag. Now I sure hope Yammer Dan was right about that blue thing. What you think?

Looks good.

But did you know that a deer walked across the wet paint on your left saddle bag lid......:whistling:

Remind me not to ask you to go track a moose. You'll set me up to shoot one of them tiny things and I'll get in trouble for shooting a moose calf. :shock3:

GORGEOUS COLOR!! Very very nice scheme too!!

I gotta ask,,, what are those black things attached to the trunk?? Cant possibly be rod holders for trolling for Sockeye Salmon can they?? :cool10:

Also,,, I cant speak for Yammer Dan and wouldnt even attempt to but,,, my money is on his reply when he reads this thread is gonna be something like "the Blue Is Fastest statement only applies to 1st Gens,, if we are talking 2nd Gens the fastest happens to be Silver in color".. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

VERY VERY NICE JOB AK!!:thumbsup:

Puc, he's not as fast as he thinks. LOL
:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

We wont tell em though you guys,,,, as Jaycees pic seems to say - at times its best to just let sleeping dogs "lie" :rotf::rotf::cool10::cool10::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

poe Dan,,, poe poe Dan:backinmyday:

I took this photo when the "blue is fastest rider" was resting between rides.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Remind me not to ask you to go track a moose. You'll set me up to shoot one of them tiny things and I'll get in trouble for shooting a moose calf. :shock3:

Moose are a lot bigger than that, that is the size of a medium 180-200lb deer up here......:fatsmiley:

But I think I might need some deer tracks for my bike.........

I like it.