IGNORED

the unthinkable happened...

Daitan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you came out of it with your body more or less in one piece,hope you heal quickly,it`s always amazed me that (cage) drivers can be so unaware of their surroundings,I know we all have seen some of these people on the road,you just want to pull them out of their vehicle and slap them until they wake up,OK enough ranting,God Bless heal quickly.:080402gudl_prv:

• 6 months later...
Did the Harley ever make it out of the dealer yet? Just curious......

Yes, runs great, been on it a couple of times. Solo rides to get familiar with it. Linus might join me today for her first time. :cool10::cool10::cool10:

So sorry to hear about the accident but glad its an injury and not death. As others have said the healing will be long but it will be healing. The bike will be replaceable. Good luck and get well.

Teeny rant on: I long for the day when police officers no longer accept "I didn't see him" as a valid excuse when a car hits a motorcycle.

To my way of thinking....when a driver gets in an accident because he/she "didn't see him", it should not matter whether they hit a bike, a cycle, a train, a plane, or a person....they still hit him and they should be cited! Rant off.

Glad you are up and running with a new scoot!