IGNORED

Will 2007 stock mufflers fit on my 2006?

Hey guys....

The aftermarket exhaust on my bike is not extremely loud, has a little rumble, but still a little too loud for my taste. I prefer super quiet so I don't disturb anyone when I start it up and leave early in the morning.

There is a member on the site who is selling his stock mufflers from a 2007, I would like to purchase them for my 2006 RSTD. Seems like they would fit but can anyone assure us they will? He has them listed in the classified section.

Thanks,

Phil

I go back and forth. I have a set of Harley slash cut mufflers that I like, nice sound. but on a trip of 3000+ miles I dont like the roar so much. Makes it hard on ears and also hard sometimes to hear the passenger. So I usually swap them out on long trips. its a 20-30 min job.

I go back and forth. I have a set of Harley slash cut mufflers that I like, nice sound. but on a trip of 3000+ miles I dont like the roar so much. Makes it hard on ears and also hard sometimes to hear the passenger. So I usually swap them out on long trips. its a 20-30 min job.

+1 :stirthepot: