IGNORED

Sad day

buddy

Yesterday I found that Peg's big baby past away I wouldn't let Peg see him as I wanted her to remeber him as in the photo a big O baby Dakota is his name any time she in the lot or field he wanted to be with Peg Dakota was in his 20's we will miss him so will Cash our other horse a Appaloosa red roan those two loved each so much if I took one or the other out the one left behind would cry like a baby and as I was checking on Cash he was crying tears in his eyes so I stayed with him for a time till he walked away what makes it worse is yesterday was our 19th anniversary

Thank You everyone

I found a photo of Dakota giving his Mom a big hug as Peg grooming his back yes he will be missed ! Peg doesn't know that I'm getting this photo made and framed for her so each time she looks Dakota giving her a big hug

Brain a really good friend came out today with his backhoe and help take care of Dakota I'll take Peg out in a day or so Want to Thank B2Mom for texting Peg IT really did a lot for her !!!

Thank you Patti & Don and Peg wants to Thank Everyone here as well for their post as it helped a lot too !!