IGNORED

Don and Patti

Dooder1

Had great visit with Don and Patti. They got here yesterday afternoon. We went out to dinner and then came home and kicked back on the deck. They left this morning for Branson to spend a few days at the Big Ceder Lodge then on to Eureka Springs. Hopefully we will see them there.

John

Had great visit with Don and Patti. They got here yesterday afternoon. We went out to dinner and then came home and kicked back on the deck. They left this morning for Branson to spend a few days at the Big Ceder Lodge then on to Eureka Springs. Hopefully we will see them there.

John

okay whats the big secret. you can't trust them two. never know what their up to. lol. bill :rotf:

Thanks to Dooder and Sharon for being great hosts. We had a fantastic visit with them. Thanks too for letting us stay in the guest cottage. Really nice place. Hoping we see you in Eureka Springs and hoping you get good news today.

So where is everybody else???

:whistling:

Thanks to Dooder and Sharon for being great hosts. We had a fantastic visit with them. Thanks too for letting us stay in the guest cottage. Really nice place. Hoping we see you in Eureka Springs and hoping you get good news today.

So where is everybody else???

:whistling:

We are home but we will be in Eureka Springs around 11:00 am if we don't run in to a bunch of rain.

I'm over here Patti :sign20:

We are at the airport waiting for our flight to Sydney where we board the cruise ship :sign woo hoo:

HAVE FUN ON THAT CRUISE YOU TWO!!:cool10::bighug: Ask Al to spear me a GREAT WHITE SHARK will ya Annie!! :detective: And PLEASE dont forget to take some great pics for your family!!!:fingers-crossed-emo

Puc

He probably is...cooking naked...outside...and doesn't care, right Monty???

Annie....hope y'all have a great trip. Can't wait to see ur pictures.

Puc...we are in Eureka Springs now. loved Branson. Stayed at Big Cedar Lodge, which is technically in Ridgedale, but just a stones throw from Branson. It was beautiful there but HOT!! it was over 100 every day. Which is why we toured a lot of caves, trying to beat the heat.

Can't wait for the rest of the gang to get here. Going to be fun!!! AND Buddy brought me the best present ever!!! (Next to bringing Peg, of course!!!)

Patti

Sharon and I are getting ready to leave here in a few. We will be caging it. We have to go to Branson and pickup daughters boyfriend and take him to airport in Springfield. Once we drop him off we will head down. Should be there around noon.

John

Sounds like everybody's having fun. I'm been trying to talk the hubby into doing a cruise since we have several cruise lines based out of Galveston so getting there would just mean about a 2 hour drive for us.

Patti

I ended up having to stay at my Moms another week so I'll be heading back to Texas this coming week. Anybody going to be home??