IGNORED

Sena SMH10

djh3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was using mine for "plug in MP3" and it kept telling me something like "can not connect to intercom". So I guess I need to read up and figure out what I'm doing wrong.
When riding solo and listening to MP3's with my SMH-10, if the jog button (the big round knob) is pushed then the "Can not connect to intercom." message is generated. Mostly that happens when adjusting the volume and pressing more than rotating the jog.

I will try and see if maybe I am inadvertently pushing the button. But I think I was just riding not trying to adjst. But it was a couple weeks ago now. My new helmets came yesterday and the mounts should be here today i think. SO maybe get them mounted up and give it a try this weekend.

• 7 months later...

I see this is a 3 year old thread.....

Anyways been Using the Sena 20 for about a month now and we are really enjoying them.

Since 2014 Sena has made the speakers outstanding, and you can hear stereo these days

thru them. wife can listen to her tunes I can listen to mine. we never use the bikes system

now days. the cords have been tucked away. battery life last more the 8 hours now for us.

we can here the GPS, MUSIC, PHONE, And Talk. you can program changes via voice or

using the app on your phone.

what I also like as I can not hear very well out of one year, I can now hear clearly when the

wife talks, ( not sure that's a plus lol) and the music is way better from the Sena Speakers then the bikes speakers.

I have decided that I am done with the standard headsets now. I paid around $200 a set for them the last

time thinking they would be better, NOT !

I would like some better speakers in my SMH10. They are a bit on the tinny side. Still working on the music situation. Bike has ipod and I have a way to blue tooth the signal. Overall I am happy with the Sena

• 5 months later...